QUIÉNES SOMOS | Organigrama
The Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers was established in December 2007 as a Consortium composed of the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (former Ministry of Science and Education), the Regional Government of Castilla y León, and the University of Salamanca. It was created as part of the implementation of the Spanish Roadmap for Unique Research and Technology Infrastructures (ICTS by its Spanish initials).
The main founding objectives of the Consortium are:
- To design, build and operate a Petawatt laser in Salamanca.
- To develop ultrashort pulses technology in Spain.
- To make important advances in compact and intense laser technology.
- To promote the use of this technology at several fields: Physics, Engineering, Biology, Medicine, etc.
- To open the facility to the national and international scientific community.
As a Consortium the Centro de Láseres Pulsados has a specific structure, showed in the chart above.